Family of Three

Family of Three

Saturday, February 12, 2011

A little glitch...

So unfortunately our computer is on the "out's" and I am not able to download pictures, but luckily can still get on the internet.  We have purchased our first MAC and are waiting to get it set up and then we will be off to the races!  I will have lots to catch up on as we've had some outings and of course more visitors.  Our baby girl just turned one month old, which is hard to believe!  We love her so much and can't imagine our lives without her!  So stay tuned for more updates shortly...

Here's a little taste of our newborn photo shoot that my sister-in-law Krista did a few weeks ago.  AMAZING!  Krista did an awesome job capturing our sweet baby girl!  More to come!

1 comment:

  1. You are right- the photos are AMAZING. I saw them on your fb page & loved every single one. Anxious to hear more updates on Eliza!

    ReplyDelete