Family of Three

Family of Three

Monday, July 18, 2011

First trip to the zoo!

On Saturday, Mike, Eliza and I met the Russell's and Figiel's at the Brookfield Zoo for some animal fun!  This was Eliza and my first trip to the Brookfield Zoo, and Mike's second trip (although he can't remember the last time he was there so it was kind of like his first too).  Luckily, we met at the zoo around 10am to get our fun in before the heat/humidity took over.  We were able to see the monkeys, bears, giraffes, penguins, and many other animals.  As much as I want to say Eliza had fun looking at all the animals...I think she had more fun watching Mommy and Daddy (who sometimes act like crazy monkeys) and taking a little nap as we walked around.  Overall, it was a great time and we look forward to going back again soon!

 The Ripke and Russell family

 Rip fam 3

 The monkeys huddling together

 Daddy and his baby girl

 A sleep gorilla

Posing for his photo shoot :)

 Our little bug



I'm having fun!

Ryan and Grif-man chillaxin' on a rock

Jump in the water already!

Our sleepy girl had too much fun at the zoo!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun zoo day! I love that you had friends with you to help document!!

    ReplyDelete