Family of Three

Family of Three

Monday, August 8, 2011

Eliza's first vacation!

The time finally came to head off on our first family vacation with Liza.  Talk about some serious planning, list making, and packing to get everything you need together to travel with a baby!  WOW!  Looking at the Equinox loaded up, I don't think there was room for one more thing!  We drove up to New Buffalo, Michigan to spend 5 days with the Ripke crew.  Unfortunately, not everyone was able to be there at the same time, but we were lucky enough to see everyone throughout the time we were there.

  We did lots of swimming in the pool, snacking (too much for this Mommy!), sitting on the beach by the lake, talking and playing with the family, and relaxing.  Eliza did a great job being away from home and still keeping to somewhat of a schedule (we're hoping she's learning to be flexible!).  Mommy and Daddy even got a few hours out on their own to explore downtown New Buffalo.  It wouldn't have been a complete trip without a stop to Redamak's though!  They have delicious (and incredibly bad for you) cheeseburgers and fries.  Let's just say the diet started today :)  Overall, it was a great trip and we will forever remember our first vacation with Eliza and all the memories made!  I just wish I would've taken more pictures, but here are the one's I did take!


 Ladies day out to the winery

 Krista, Jen, Judy, and I at St. Julian's winery

 Eliza's first trip to the beach/lake                                       

 Daddy and Eliza hanging out at the beach

 Judy, Levi, and Holly hanging out by the pool

 Dalton showing off his HUGE muscles!

 Levi :)

 Holly, Levi, and me

 Jumperoo time


         
Cousin love

 What Jack does best...SLEEP!

Papa with Eliza

No comments:

Post a Comment