I feel like it's been difficult to find time to blog recently with the end of the school year approaching (t-minus 4 1/2 days!). I feel like I get home in the evening after running errands to fix/finish dinner, play with Liza, take Chief on a walk, and then its pretty much time to shower and go to bed! AH--where does time go in the evenings?!?!?! I'm so ready for Summer break! Can't come soon enough. So much to look forward to this Summer. Mike and I are going to Mexico for a few days with his twin brother Matt and fiance' Kim. It should be a great time and will be our FIRST, ACTUAL vacation! Looking forward to much needed relaxation with my hubs! We also have my friend Rachel's bachelorette party and wedding, along with a Kenny Chesney concert, AND Mike's 30th birthday. And that's just in June! YIKES! Makes me nervous that June is going to come and go, and before I know it we'll be in July and I'll feel like school is creeping up around the corner :( Okay Lindsay, don't get ahead of yourself!
In between all those events, I plan on spending EVERY.FREE.SECOND with my Liza! I can't wait to go to the park and take walks, go shopping, maybe sign up for a music class, and just spend so much time soaking her up as I know she will change daily! I have her four month post that I will be doing soon, but for now...here's a few pictures to tide you over til then.
My little hippie :)
Sleepy girl
Liza in her jumperoo
Four month post to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment