On Mother's Day, we were able to spend some time in the morning with Liza bug before getting ready and heading to brunch at Tuscany. Mike, Liza, and Chief got me the sweetest card. I am one of the luckiest girls to have such an amazing family that makes me feel so loved! I also received a necklace with Eliza's name engraved on it! I will treasure it forever! We went to brunch with Nonni, Papa Moo, and Unca T. Brunch was delicious! We then headed back to Chitown early to enjoy the beautiful weather as a family of 3 (plus Chief)!
I am truly blessed (as I could say a million times) to have an amazing Mom myself. My mom (Mam) has been such an inspiration to me in being a mother now to Liza. I have learned from my mom how to be strong, compassionate, sensitive, caring, and of course give all those in my life unconditional love. She is someone I look up to and hope to emulate in my lifetime as a Mom. She is my best friend and I don't know what I would do without her in my life! Thanks Mam! I love you!
Thank you Liza for also making me a Mommy! I couldn't have ever imagined how much love I would have for my own child, but you have made my heart grow 100 times more than I ever thought was possible. You are such a blessing to your Daddy and I, and I can't imagine the days before you were here. I look forward to celebrating so many Mother's days with you and one day-watching you become a Mother too. You have truly made me feel blessed to be your Mommy. I love you so very much!
Liza and Mommy on Mother's Day :)

Happy 1st Mother's Day, Lindsay!
ReplyDelete