Family of Three
Sunday, May 15, 2011
Eliza's Baptism
Three weeks ago we were able to celebrate a big weekend with our family as Eliza was baptized. It was such a great weekend to spend with both family's. Eliza was great during the ceremony. She watched everything going on around her and didn't shed a tear when the water was poured on her head. Mommy and Daddy were relieved! We are truly blessed that Eliza has three awesome godparents: my sister (Eliza's Aunt Lala), my brother (Unca T), and Mike's twin brother (Uncle Matt). We know they will be great models of faith for Eliza to emulate and will always be there for her to encourage, support, and love her unconditionally. I would be lying if I said I didn't get a little sentimental during the ceremony. I can only hope and pray that God will continue to guide and teach Mike and I to be the best parents possible to Eliza and that we can instill a strong foundation of faith and love for Christ. Here is the ceremony in pictures...(p.s. my sister-in-law Krista took the amazing pictures!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









What a wonderful day for your family of 3! I love the photos- your SIL did a FABULOUS job. I love seeing Eliza grow on this blog. Summer will be here soon & you will love spending it with Miss Eliza!
ReplyDelete