Family of Three
Thursday, June 7, 2012
So its been awhile...
Well needless to say, the hectic schedule of school and being a Mommy caught up to me :) So many meetings, evaluations, loads of paperwork, therapy sessions, and most importantly spending precious time with my baby girl and husband have led me to this point! SCHOOL IS OUT FOR THE SUMMER!!! WOOO HOOOO!!!! I hope to be better at catching up on our lives...as things are crazy! We are getting ready to move in with my in-laws (as we have rented our townhouse out) and are in the process of TRYING (that's the key word) to find a house to call our own. So although school is out and I'm officially on break, and as much as I would love to sit by the pool or go to the zoo-I am stuck inside packing for the next few days. YEAH! I know so many are jealous...I mean doesn't everyone love moving? HA! So I will be back with more pictures and updates on Eliza Marie very soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment