So many mornings I wake up looking at Mike saying "I'm SOOOOOO tired." If only I had 10 more minutes to sleep in :) Although some mornings drag a little bit, nothing is better then being able to see Eliza on my lunch break and spend an hour with her before finishing the second half of my day. Makes my day go so much quicker and that much better to see her smiling face waiting for me when I walk in. Honestly, I could be having the worst day and she turns it right around for me. AMAZING how such a little girl can have such a huge, positive effect on Mike and I, and our lives. Although I'm sad to see summer go--I am so very excited to spend our first Fall with Eliza and all the fun things that go with it...pumpkin patches, cookouts/bonfires, trick or treating, swim lessons, and so much more. Our baby girl is growing too quickly, but we are soaking up EVERY.SECOND possible. Here are some pictures of the last few weeks of our summer (sorry for the quality--all were taken on my Iphone)...
Waiting outside for Daddy to get home
Our family of three :)
Mike and I at a wedding
How we now find Eliza when we walk into her room...
"Mommy and Daddy I'm stuck in this cage!"
So funny to see my reflection!
Ripke ladies
Next up...my 30th birthday post!




No comments:
Post a Comment